Delivering Local Freshness Every Day
Pinecrest foods distributes local refrigerated and frozen products including:
- Dairy products from Maola Dairy, owned by local farmers, and MilkCo Dairy in Asheville, NC
- Food and packaged meat products from Carolina Pride and Star Foods—both Carolina companies
- Tarheel BBQ and Hotdog Chili from Asheville Packing in Flat Rock, NC
- Ice cream from local companies including Creamy Snax in Flat Rock, NC and Southern Ice Cream in Charlotte, NC
- “New” Clemson University Blue Cheese, and Clemson’s Best Premium Ice Cream
Who we are
Pinecrest Foods is a locally owned and operated sales and DSD (Direct Store Delivery) refrigerated distribution company. Our products are supplied by local companies:
- Milk from dairies and farms in the South
- Ice cream and frozen treats brands everyone knows
- Clemson Blue Cheese
- Tar Heel brand BBQ and Chili (retail and food service packages).
We service all formats of customers:
- Large format (grocery and supermarkets)
- Small (dollar, drug, convenience)
- Food service (restaurants, vending, distributors)
- Health care (hospitals, retirement homes)
- Schools (public, private, and daycare facilities)
We have a modern fleet of refrigerated trucks and our current coverage areas include:
- South Carolina, Western & Piedmont North Carolina, Augusta, GA
We have a veteran team of experienced route salespeople, supervisors, and managers who are ready and willing to provide our customers with … the Best Customer Service possible!
Pinecrest Foods Service Commitment
- We will listen to our customers and treat them with respect.
- We will provide full service: the extra level of service needed to maintain freshness, reduce out of dates, and grow sales.
- We will provide local products from companies with a track record for providing quality.
- Our customers will have an account person to call for support when needed.
- We will base deliveries on customer needs, volume and coverage in territory.
- Our employees and their families live, work, and purchase goods locally.
- We will always value our customers, and we will work hard to continue to earning their business every day.